Beautiful, serene and comfortable surroundings to enhance your physical, mental, and spiritual well being. (Located right upstairs!)
Contact us for any additional information 734-301-2993.
- Power Cycle
- Boot Camp
- Circuit Training
- Power Pilates
SCHEDULE OF CLASSES:
- $10 Drop-In
- $8 a Class, if you purchase at least 6 classes at a time (expires in 6 weeks from date of purchase).
- Unlimited Monthly Membership Rates $55 (with 6 month contract)
Personal Training Rates: Monthly Members Receive 20%:
- $27 - 30 Minutes 10 Sessions: $250 Add-On Person $10
- $40 - 45 Minutes 10 Sessions: $360 Add-On Person $15
- $55 - 60 Minutes 10 Sessions: $500 Add-On Person $20
See a VIRTUAL TOUR of our studio:
• Main studio area
• Changing rooms/shower area
Coming from a family of Yogis, I have seen the great potential yoga has to heal one's mind and body. Yoga blends your physical and mental self to achieve a greater sense of peace, helping to manage stress and anxiety while contributing to physical longevity. As you progress, you will learn to allow your breathing to guide you through each movement, from one posture to the next, and to understand your body's feedback, thus balancing all aspects of your being (mind, body and Spirit).
The health benefits of yoga include:
- Increased fitness & flexibility
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Stress reduction and improved coping mechanisms
- Weight loss
Currently, I am working towards becoming a Yoga Therapist through YogaMedics in Farmington Hills, MI. I have been teaching yoga to the public for a year now, but have lived yoga since I was a child, watching and learning from my mother and grandmother. Not only do I acknowledge the influence they had on me, but I am also thankful to a handful of wonderful teachers who have inspired me to teach. I offer yoga to any level of student, as well as private one-on-one sessions for those looking to deepen their practice.